You will enter the type of hair or product you are looking for. All the registered beauty suppliers within a 40 miles radius that carries that item will pop up. Select the store of your choosing and purchase at the quantity you need.
Once you have found the store carrying the item you need, simply add the item to your cart and checkout. You will get a text to your number registered within our database in order to verify, it’s you placing the order to avoid accidental/ fraudulent purchases.
You must complete your purchase at one store before you can order from a separate store.
Depending on the distance of the store from your delivery location; average delivery time is 1 hour with 30 minutes prep time for fulfilment.
Depending on your subscription package, you will be able to order as early as 6:30 AM and as late as 2:30 AM.
All orders must be made in real time. Our free entry level your subscription allows you to be able to order by end of business day. You can upgrade your subscription package for later delivery times.
The hour delivery starts upon pick up from our driver. You will get a notification when your order is being fulfilled, then another when it has been picked up. At that time you will get a pin that you will provide to the driver to confirm delivery.
All orders are verified in the store before delivery. However, in the case that you received the wrong item or damage product we will have our drivers pick up the incorrect or damage item and have them exchange at the store.
You must complete the order from one store before you can purchase from another.
Unfortunately, no. To avoid confusion or theft your order will only be given to our delivery drivers.
All sales are final, unless the item was delivered defective or incorrect. In that instance we will pick the item up and perform an even exchange with that store. Allow time for redelivery.
In store returns or exchanges are at that stores discretions. Items purchased from a particular store must be disputed with that exact store. All sales are final.
You will have 15 minutes from the time you received your order to inspect it. Only if the items are damage or incorrect will a exchange take place. All sales are final.
You can, absolutely. You will have two choices to tip electronically or in cash upon delivery.
First, we want to apologize that you didn’t have a positive shopping experience. In the event you didn’t receive your item at all; we will refund you your full total. An investigation will be launched in order to find out what happened. If we find theft was involved we will follow the proper protocol to seek prosecution.
If your delivery hasn’t made it to you within 1 hour *30 minutes,( 30 minutes grace during peak traffic times), then your delivery fee will be refunded to you.
We send a random pin to your registered number to ensure we have delivered the order to the right person. This is to prevent fraud/ wrong delivery drop offs. For this reason you will need to call in and verify your account. Once verified another pin will be sent to you.
If you have a self made product and would like to have a feature on this platform email Tiffany@LastMinuteHairllc.com with Feauture in the subject line.
Absolutely, we were created to help small business owners within the beauty industry have a platform to reach their potential consumers more effectively. Email email@example.com with the subject line Supplier.
- I need to book a service? Awesome, we are glad to help. Go to our service tab and enter your information. Enter your zip code and type of service needed. We will then match you with all of the license professionals listed within a 40 miles radius. Read reviews and choose the person that suits you.
- Can I promote my services on this site? Most definitely! If you are a licensed beauty professional with the premium package you can book last minute hair services through our site.
- I am a beauty student, can I list my services and/or take appointments? Unfortunately, no. For liability purposes only licensed beauty professionals can list their services.
- How will I get paid for services booked through this site? There are two ways to get payment for bookings. If you have a website we will redirect the client to your site to continue booking. However, if you do not have a site the client will be processed through our server for a small fee. The client will pay a deposit to hold their time slot and pay the remainder once they have arrived.
- A client booked a slot with me but didn’t show up, what happens to the deposit? The client will forfeit their deposit on a no show. Note, if you double book a client from our site, you will have to return the deposit back to the client